Monday, April 5, 2010

Apologies to all rabbits

I was kind of cynical of them on my last post

As I recall, my mom also hid Easter eggs around the house and garden and we looked for rabbits hidden behind furniture, fences and bushes... My recent blogs kind of signals that I am becoming very detached from my childhood years... Am I getting OLD????!!!!
I reacted like a grumpy nonbeliever calloused by the death of Santa, the funny rabbits of Easter and of tooth decaying candy from auspicious tooth-fairies. I will reform and regain my child back... my most sincere contrition for scaring the rabbits!
Enjoy this video featuring the legendary Buggs Bunny and Elmer Fudd (me!)


2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back, Elmer Fudd!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gaby, Please come back often. I have been following your work at Global Voices; superb!

    ReplyDelete